Join hundreds of your peers at the PR profession’s leading social event, Social PR Strategies, to hear how to unleash the full power of social media within your PR. Gain real, proven answers on key issues such as creating an integrated social strategy, developing cut through social stories, diffusing social crises and measuring your real (no fluffy stuff!) social impact.
Delivering unrivalled insight into social communication strategies employed by the world’s leading brands, sessions covered include:
- Set up for success: Learn how leading brands have integrated social media within their PR, from the winning team, to channels, content and the end goal.
- Prove it works! Use the metrics that matter to demonstrate the value of your social activity and monitor what is really being said about your brand to gain real insights and drive business change
- Winning content and integrated campaigns: Reach further, interact and build a social community
- Successfully engage bloggers and journos: Identify the latest top tips on how to engage key influencers and online journalists and explore the impact social is having on managing media relations
- #Fail – managing the speed and scale of social media in a crisis: Hear how to manage your reputation online and the dos and dont’s of what to do when a crisis erupts
Could you help PR departments improve their media relations and social media strategy in today’s changing landscape? If so, collaborating with PRWeek would be a great way to showcase your expertise in front of potential new clients from top brands. Contact Raihan Chowdhury +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or Raihan.Chowdhury@haymarket.com to ensure you are there to offer advice and solutions to the UK’s leading brands.